Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Daddy, There Is A Hole In The Wall...On Top.
So a few months ago I noticed a black spot growing in the ceiling. I called to get it checked out and for the time being it seems to stop growing. After a while longer it started to grow again. I called again to report it and maintenance checked it out and found leaky pipes. After a hole was cut into the ceiling to stop the leaking pipes we were left with a big hole in the ceiling. The next day, Emme starts pointing and tells me, "Daddy, there is a hole in the wall" I could tell she was thinking about it but couldn't come up with the word so she said "on top" meaning the ceiling. I think she tells us there is a hole in the top wall every day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dang it No More Arguing in the kitchen...but have you heard any voices from up above.
Ps Did you know you have a hole on top?
PS You think Emme is bad just imagine if you were whales...you'd never hear the end of it.
Gotta love life in these apartments!
Cute! Bridget calls her ceiling "my sky" ... I sometimes forget that there are words like that that maybe she doesn't know.
Hopefully it all gets fixed soon!
Gotta love Hanbury! :)
Post a Comment