My parents left the MTC today and flew to Switzerland. After sending eight of their children on missions, it's now their turn. We are all so proud of them!
WOW, that is so awesome! You have a rockin' family, that is so neat. My sis-in-law went to that mission and has so many great stories, your parents will *love* it!
6 comments:
Yep...I'm stickin' to the Max and Max look a likes. I think your babe definitely looks like your dad!
sorry this is Heather
WOW, that is so awesome! You have a rockin' family, that is so neat. My sis-in-law went to that mission and has so many great stories, your parents will *love* it!
That is awesome. I think it will be fun to go on a mission with Kevin when we are older.
I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet your mom, she's awesome. They are gonna be the best missionaries. :)
Oh that is so cool Mary! They look great! And so do you! I just figured out you have a blog!
Post a Comment