Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Emmeline Is Two

Emmeline turned two on November 12th. Mary's parents came from Alpine for a little party. The baby doll from Nanny was a hit. She LOVED it--the look on her face was pure joy. Then Grandma Scoresby sent an enormous package and she had a great time tearing into that. Thank you one and all for making Emmeline's birthday so special.









5 comments:

Jon Scoresby said...

Notice Grace with her arms sticking out behind Emme on the 3rd picture. Grace was doing that all night when we were trying to take picture. I don't know where she got that but it still made for a good picture. Look! Emme has 4 arms!

)en said...

ha ha.

nov. 12th?? i can not keep track of all the birthdays. Sorry i missed it! She's such a cutie... these days i am loving when siblings don't look a lot like each other (nick & porter). I'm not sure why. :)

happy bday, emme!

bowers family said...

I don't know whose smile is bigger about the doll...Mary or Emme! I LOVED this! My goodness, Mary. Her birthday wasn't in my planner. Oops. Loved the song and the girls look adorable!

Jordan and Jandee said...

These pictures are fantastic...still can't believe she's two!

Jai said...

Hey I just wanted to get your order to give to my cousin, so let me know what font, color and size you want. Thanks, Jamie