Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Reason We Love Living in a Small Town




I've often complained about living in the tiny world of Cache Valley. There's no Target, no Mimi's Cafe, no real shopping, no real entertainment. Now, it's time to eat my words. There is real entertainment. How else do you describe scenes of pumpkins and other various vegetables arranged into thematic scenes for all to enjoy? And the large wooden pictures with cut-outs for your faces? Ah, the North Logan Pumpkin Walk. It is such fun. Now, I'm not being sarcastic or condescending here. I'm really not. We look forward to the Pumpkin Walk and the kids love it. Check out some fun pictures.
1. Emmeline as Winnie the Pooh
2. Grace as Ariel
3. Jon, Grace, and Emme in front of a scene of the 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

2 comments:

)en said...

you absolutely can't beat small town festivals/fairs. That's one thing I truly miss.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I have a bone to pick with you Mary. Just before I read your degrading pumpkin walk comment I said, "I miss the pumpkin walk." I hate you now Mary Scoresby!!!!

Love,
Emmett