Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lesser of the Two. . . ?

Emmeline to me: "I didn't call you dumb, mom. I called you dumpy."
Ah, yes. Thanks Emme. I feel much better.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Ha ha..funny. Thanks again Mary for picking Andrew up today, I appreciate it :)

The Childs Family said...

OH the things they say. :)

Rachel said...

I can't stop laughing...oh my gosh, where did she get that word!? DUMPY!?! That is like the epitome of what I *never* want to be called, haha I probably would have cried!

Unknown said...

LOL...oh my...that is so funny! but probably not when you heard it. noone wants to be called dumpy...and btw...you aren't dumpy!! ;-)

)en said...

Brahaha. Emmeline...

Dumpy is an excellent word. You should be praising her for having such a broad vocabulary. ;)

Scoresbys said...

I'm actually hoping she didn't really know what she was saying.

Ashley said...

This makes me laugh. Emme's such a funny girl. Like the time she told me she couldn't do the silly dance I was doing because she was too old. The comment you got was a bit more personal — but still funny.