So I wanted to post some pictures of Max and small videos of him. He is growing but I also wanted to show you Max compared to a friend of his. Samson is a month older than Max and about about 5 lbs bigger. Max weighs 17 lbs and I think Samson weighs 22 lbs at 5 months. He is a big kid.
Here are some pictures of Max and his cousin Sophia. She is a week younger than he.
5 comments:
Max is SO cute!!! And those are so really chuuuuuubby babies, wow!!! But so cute!
Oh man. If they had a thigh-off, I wonder who would win. Thank you thank you for the pictures. So adorable.
p.s. my word verification word is ovelepic. Mary, make this into a word! I know you can do it.
He is so cute! He and Sophia could be twins, they look a lot alike.
What huggable babies!! Max is such a sweetie. :)
I really love lil max! So cute! I have that "just want to squish/bit him" feeling....in a really none creepy way...you know what i'm talking about....right?
Post a Comment