From my sister Alyson:
Dear Sweet Sister… in life, in the gospel, and in fashion. In our ever changing world, things ebb and flow. It’s difficult to hold on to anything that is permanent let alone universal. But we declare to you that the depth and sincerity of our friendship and our sisterhood is something that will never wane. This time of year we are reminded of our need to feel connected and united as sisters. Amid the hustle and bustle of looking for that special gift to bestow upon a friend, loved one, life partner, or sister, (beginning singing to the tune of ‘Twas’ The Night Before Christmas’)… "what to our wondering eyes should appear… but sapphire spandex stretch pant and a bejeweled festive sweater with a hint of cashmere. With our pair of red slippers, our cart we did fill as we made a B-line right out of Goodwill. On Amy, on Aly, on Liz it was “iffy”, Let’s send this ensemble to Mary in a jiffy! I heard the UPS man call, as he drove out of sight, “Mary, Christmas on you is a beautiful sight.” (May stop singing now) We hope our message “stretches” far and wide as you (fill, feel) the comfort, acceptance and certainty that this ensemble gives. These universal pants are a friend to all and a foe to none.
Peace On Earth, “Good-will” To You!!!


Amy channels her inner Martha Stewart while displaying the versatility of the ensemble--it bridges Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Liz hooks a hottie with a demure pose and a winning grin.

There's no need for mistletoe as Mary bestows a Christmas kiss, all while basking in the golden glow of ornaments and cheap sequins.

Alyson's confident pose and black boots lend a rocking biker tone to the ensemble.
I know I'll probably have lines of people at my door, eager to borrow this stunning outfit, but for now we've decided to keep it in the sisterhood.
14 comments:
That's hilarious! Looks like you have some fun sisters. Oh, and yes, the outfit is stunning.
I WANT SOME, WHERE CAN I GET THEM!!! Ha ha thats funny, very neat that your so close to your sisters.
What a fun group of gals you and your sisters are!
That is such a fun idea! I wish I could come up with stuff like that. :)
Mary, you look awesome in anything, even applique and stretch pants! What a fun thing you guys do!!
That is so funny!! The sweater and the pants had me laugin'! Your sisters look exactly the same!
Im really glad that sweater hit where it did, I am sure I totally had pee squirts from laughing so hard! Thanks for sharing our "good-will" with the world...
that also might explain why you all are posing so tight-legged...
Did you wash that gift upon receiving? Cause we didn't...uh...sorry!
Ps JEN - WE ALL AWAIT YOUR COMMENT SEEING AS ALL OF THIS STEMS FROM YOUR AMAZING CHRISTMAS CARD!
HOT!
OK Mary...that was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing...sounds like your sisters and you have a great relationship...I'm a little jealous...hahaha...no really I am.
ohmygosh! I am sorry. You based this on my card??? I am so HONORED! I hope this isn't too late. Anyway, wow... just... wow. I couldn't have picked out a better ensemble (though my sweater DID have wooden ornament buttons) and the poses... genius. Bravo. Long live the ugly Christmas sweater.
Post a Comment