We have a Halloween tradition called Apple Uglies borrowed from Jon's family. We decorate caramel apples and have a contest to see who can make the ugliest face. We have yummy soup in bread bowls and then top off the evening gorging ourselves on candy. It's good to prepare our stomachs for the candy orgy that is Halloween. Let me know who you pick as the winner.
5 comments:
I love the tradition! About the candy gorging...definitely have had my sugar index rezoned!!! Too many bite sized pieces...I vote for the 3rd picture, although very hard to pick! All of them are gross and ugly! Good work kids!
I pick #3 too...something about the 1 eye thing, maybe? I envy your 'small town' post...what I wouldn't give! Cute pictures!
Garrett thinks that #2 should win, Nathan and I think #4.. we like the eyebrows! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Garrett wants to know if he can eat one???? Remember Halloween in Athens? I still have the picture of Garrett and Grace! Your girls are too cute!
This is such a fun tradition....I love the second apple down :)
oh man... i heart the cyclops but i love the 4th one too--mega scary. good work. we did apple uglies too and i will put pictures up soon except they are kind of fuzzy because our camera is crap. Thank you for showing these...
Post a Comment