Monday, January 21, 2008

Before and After



Have you ever noticed the lame Before and After shots in make-up or weight loss ads on TV or in magazines. I love how the before shots are always of people who look completely depressed and the after shots look like the people just found out they won a million dollars. So this is my own version of a Before and After shot. You guess what transpired between the two shots. . .did I buddy up to Leeza Gibbons and use the latest, greatest, hottest trend for spring--mineral make-up; did I use "natural health certified Hoodia that suppresses appetite and aids weight loss as certified by a Harvard professor and seen on Oprah!"; or did I TAKE A SHOWER!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well don't you clean up nice!! But I think you look gorgeous in *both* pics. :)

)en said...

hahahaaaa... why? i heart you.

Rachel Seren said...

Either way you are alway so put together!

Tina said...

This is hilarious! I always have to roll my eyes at before/after pictures. I love your mockery of the whole thing.
BTW, I just found your blog. :)