Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas

We had a good Christmas. Mary and I gave each other the trip to New York and we gave the girls some toys, books, clothes and candy. Here are some pictures of the girls opening their presents and also of Grace singing Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. The room was dimly lit and we took the video with our digital camera so the quality is a little low. I've also included the video taken by our sister-in-law so you can see her sing from a different angle and get the whole show. The first video is from my camera and the second video is from our sister-in-law.








2 comments:

Michele said...

Wow, it seems like I just barely checked your blog and you hadn't had anything new in a while then all of a sudden tons! I loved catching up. Sounds like your trip to New York was fabulous, I'm very jealous. Looks like Christmas was great too. Yeah! Happy New Year.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Grace is so old. I can't believe how big she looks. I swear we haven't been gone that long. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love all the pictures you took. Give the girls a hug from Bostyn and Bailey!! (and Teage too).