Sunday, January 6, 2008
Back to Basics
So Mary's younger brother works for a company that is a 3rd party distributer for back to basics items. One of the items they sell is an egg/muffin machine. Once I saw this thing, I had to have one. You just get it all in there and after a few minutes you have a breakfast sandwich ready to go. It's great. I've already used it a couple of times and the sandwiches have been great. Mary has even used it with me and she has liked the sandwiches too. So basically what I'm doing here is plugging this item. It's a toaster with an egg cooker connected to it. It even has an area where you can stick ham/bacon/sausage and have it warmed up for the sandwich. It's a great thing to have in ones kitchen. I don't think McDonalds is going to be hurt by these things. The egg McMuffin is probably safe but I for one will be making my own from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was expecting New York pictures and this is what I get??? :) Jon I personally wouldn't have done that! hahahahha
We have a lot of NY stuff and it's taking some time to get everything ready for the blog. When we find some time we'll get it all up. On the other hand can't you see how cool this thing is. I know that you wish you had one. ;)
Crazy cool, *I* wish I had one and I don't even like eggs.
Post a Comment