Last night I was exhausted! It was about 11:00 and Jon and I had just finished watching an episode of Seinfield in bed. I wanted to get up and get ready for bed, but my body just wouldn't respond. I was completely enveloped in my favorite pillow and down comforter, finally warmed through after spending the day shivering. And so my dear and loving husband actually got my toothbrush for me and brought it to me in bed! Then he brought me two cups--one to spit in and one with water to rinse. Then he even brought me a contact case so I could take out my contacts, all without leaving the comfort of my beautiful bed. After spending my time day after day doing things for my kids, it felt so nice to have someone do something for me! What a mighty fine man!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that this was all after he had secretly arranged for a baby sitter and taken me out to dinner!
7 comments:
What a great husband! I love it when they do things like that!
That is awesome! True adoration is what it spells out to me!! Good job Jon!
Aw, Jon, you're the best! You've done me proud, brother. (Or did you just type this post and pretend Mary did it, just to get all the attention? Shifty Jon...)
I didn't know Jon was so sweet :) I love your blog look!!!
P.S. I also have wondered why Caillou is bald!
why in the world does jon not have a twin?!! :(
i think jon gets to pay for our eternal dinner bet too!
So sweet.We miss you guys. Next date, you should come and visit us!
Post a Comment